Memories and Keepsakes

Like so many, I love sl's plushies. Stuffies, pets, whatever you may want to call them. I'm lucky enough to have, and have had ...


Like so many, I love sl's plushies. Stuffies, pets, whatever you may want to call them. I'm lucky enough to have, and have had friends who feed my addiction and add to the collection. While most don't know the attachment to them, there is a memory connected to each. All of them adding to the feeling of querencia; that feeling of where we are most 'home', for which I've named my new blog. 

credits:

pets: 
Sweet Thing Chinchillas, darkendstare deerling, Jian Puff Pups :: Chocolate Puff, Schadenfreude Muerto Meowl, {L} Nightmare Kitsune; Sandy, [11]{MB} Fox Spirit - Shrine Guardian, Birdy. Feesh - BB Feesh - Patch RARE, Schadenfreude Tan Curled Flittermouse, [sYs] MUERTE doll3

decor:
{anc} box) Hatsuyume / flower branch pink, Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Draped String, {anc} mist cloud [sungold], MudHoney Zoe Lounges, 12/.a. DIY Love Potion - Rose {WHITE}, 12/.a. DIY Love Potion - Ritual Roses {WHITE}

pose:
Del May - Coquettish

on me:
Maitreya Body, 
skin: Glam Affair - Rose - Arctic, 
hair: Eater's Coma - Hair 69 in Chestnut, 
mouth: VCO ~ Popo Coral Mesh Lip,
eyes: Dead Apples Sinistre Darkness Vamp 
Glam Affair Couture liner
Mandala Simple Ears
Sumii Animated Eye Depth Prim
lashes: Maxi Gossamer MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings
tattoo: .Things. Imperial Tattoo
brows: Beusy My Way Eyebrows
hairbase: Stoned Fox: S.F - Tintable Hairbase - Middle parterd - v2
talons: [CX] Lethal Talons (Gold)
piercing: (Yummy) Lotus - Gold (Septum)

hairsticks: [CX] Tassel Kanzashi (Ruby)
dress: -Pixicat- Victoria.
footchains: REIGN.- ISOBEL FOOT CHAINS (M-FLAT)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images