Love's Holiday

I originally intended this post as a Valentine's Day teaser. Then I heard this morning that one of the co-founders, Maurice White...


I originally intended this post as a Valentine's Day teaser.
Then I heard this morning that one of the co-founders, Maurice White, of Earth Wind and Fire passed away. Growing up, that group was one of the immediate acts that popped to mind when thinking of what it meant to express love, or a romantic tune in general. Keeping in the spirit of that, and my original intent, I hope you enjoy 'Love's Holiday'.

Body
Maitreya
Fiore
Blues. Bonao - FATPACK Group Gift
!Musa! Eyeshadow Avery Smoky @ We ♥ RP
[Buzz] Elysium Eyes - Browns
[White~Widow] Spotlight - Black @ We ♥ RP

Outfit
UC - Nola @ Cosmopolitan
[CX] Aurora - Turquoise - nose chain
**RE** Aeternum Couple Bracelets
Cae :: Sweetheart :: Charm Bracelet  @ The Gacha Garden

Build
[NC] - Old Bookcase @ TTS
[NC] - Wall Pendulum @ TTS
.:Bee Designs:.Garnet Lounger (w/ roses)
[CON] Bondage Bears - Beary Good RARE @ Objets D'Amour
The Horror!~Amore Collection // Books N Stuff (Light) Objets D'Amour

Pose
Bauhaus Movement - Rayne 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images