Garden Hopping

One of my favorite things to do at home is dance, even if I'm not listening to anything or I'm just home alone or on my platfor...

One of my favorite things to do at home is dance, even if I'm not listening to anything or I'm just home alone or on my platform, so I was thrilled when I found I'd been accepted into the Move team of bloggers. Part of joining was to broaden my offerings to you guys, my readers, and offer video clips for a more immersive glance into my secondlife so that maybe you'll also find things you love!

With that being said, I'm often looking for dances that are more subtle, I love that these have a more relaxed sway to the hips, and feel they're perfect for that feminine casual swing that I look for when dancing in groups with friends. I hope you guys enjoy!



Dances
Move! - Elena Dances

Oufit
#EMPIRE - Nemesia
Addams // Felix Long Sleeves w/Buttons // Black
Addams // Marisa Doble Lace Short // Ocean

Body
The Skinnery
Exile

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images